1.4.10

Classics: 90's noise.

Oy!

Can't think of anything really clever to post, but I am going on a short 4-day vacation tomorrow so I really want to post something really clever! The best thing I can come up with is posting some covers of albums that are must-haves. As in "you REALLY need to own these". My theme today is "90's noise", because I've been digging LOADS of 90's music for the last couple of weeks, and you'll find some seriously brilliant albums here. Enjoy! (Oh, and one of them is an April's fool. Guess which one. It's quite obvious. Because it's not from the 90's. And because it's rubbish.)
















Albums listed:

My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Spiritualized - Ladies And Gentlemen, We Are Floating In Space

Ride - Nowhere

Nickelback - For All The Right Reasons (hint hint)

Swervedriver - Mezcal Head

Sonic Youth - Goo

18th Dye - Tribute To A Bus

In a way, I REALLY hope you own all these albums and this post is totally irrelevant to you. But in a way, I hope you don't, 'cause then you really have something to be looking forwards to listening to.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment